Recent Report Posts

1. Brewer Lake

Anyone know if Brewer Lake by Erie, ND has ice yet. I'm checking cause I might wanna go chase some gills.
    Categories
    Brewer Lake
  2. Slough North Of Jamestown

I tried a perch slough north of Jamestown this evening (Nov 19th) 4:00-5:30. Not a bite. Ice was 7"-8". A bit chilly out but it was a beautiful sunset!
    Categories
    Other: SE ND Area
  3. Lake Darling (Ranger Station/Boat Launch)

Went out for a few hours last night(5pm-8pm) and punched a few holes. Ice was measuring at 5 inches. Bite was good however I had to go through several small fish to get into a few 16-18 inch fish.

Oh and its been a minute since Ive been on here...im rarely on a desktop/laptop.
    Categories
    Lake Darling
  4. Audubon - Nelson Bay

Buddy and I fished Nelson Bay Sunday afternoon. Found 7 inches of ice bout everywhere we drilled. Fish turned on about 5...ate till about 6. Flutter spoons with a minnow head was the ticket for me...buddy caught his on slab raps and jigging raps. Nice afternoon on the ice, hopefully we continue to make ice the next few weeks...be safe out there gents!
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
  5. Audubon

A buddy and I caught a couple eyeballs on the east end.

There is around 6" of what seemed to be good ice to me.
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
  6. Trenton Lake

Fished Trenton Lake yesterday. 4 inches of ice. A couple of small pike and one giant crappie. Pretty slow.
    Categories
    Other: NW ND Area
  7. Beaver Bay Cattail Bay

Checked Beaver Bay on Tuesday it’s iced over but very sketchy so I didn’t even try walking out. So I checked cattail and found 3” only walked out bout 30 yards fished in 10’ and got my first walleye through the ice!!!!
    Categories
    Lake Oahe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  8. Audubon Ice

Fished southeast of Nelson bay Friday and not sure where I was yesterday but it was on the northeast side and both areas had 4” only got 2 northerns and a perch.
    went back to bay on northeast side on Monday and it was a good solid 5”, same outcome small perch and a few northerns.
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  9. Ice fishing Already?

Heard from a friend, that Lake Ashtabula already has around 3 inches of ice on it? Can anyone else confirm it? Also, anyone know if there is ice on Casselton Resivoir?
  10. Heskett Stairway

I went out last night, Nov. 11 to Heskett to try and catch a few walleye. Ended up not catching anything, but I was only out there for About an hour. The guy next to me caught a nice eye, probably around 6-7 lbs. wasn’t the best night, but I’m going to be out again tonight so I will post another report!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  11. WF Sheyenne River

Went out Saturday against my own wishes....lookie what I found! 23" walleye, ready for the frying pan! Lindy rig, fat head minnow, deadly combination this time of year!
    Name:  20181030_195355.jpg
Views: 3177
Size:  104.7 KB
  12. Jamestown

Just moved to Jamestown a week ago, anybody have any pointers on shore fishing in the area?
Page 1 of 152 1231151101 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter