Recent Report Posts

1. Lake Sakakawea

Anyone been fishing on the east end of Sak? Going out there the 9-12th, hoping to get on some pike. Anyone been getting pike out there, or know where to go for them sloughsharks? Any info helps, thanks!
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  2. Bait

So, i have a question for people in Fargo area. How much does Scheels charge for minnows? Lookin to go chase some eyes over at Ashtabula this weekend.
    Categories
    Lake Ashtabula
  3. lake sak

Never fished the big water on the ice before. I fish charging eagle bay a lot in the summer wondering if it is accessible in the winter? Also any other hard water tips for the big lake?
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  4. Oahe By Fort Yates

water coming up?? found some slushy shore lines around the area that shouldn't be
    Categories
    Lake Oahe
  5. 2/21/18

Buddy and I went out and strapped the waders on at Hesket. Not a bite
    Categories
    Missouri River
  6. Ice condition question

Being new to the ice fishing world with this warm up in the the mid to High 20s and one day in the 30’s with the sun and everything how will it affect the ice? I have at least another week and a half of recovery from surgery before I will be able to get out again, and man do I have the itch to get out there,
    Categories
    Lake Darling
  7. 2-17-18

3 of us went to skunk this last weekend. Drove around the pressure ridge and fished outside the bay. It was cold and the wind was strong. Very slow. Ended up with 2 nice keepers and threw one little one and 2 perch back. Fished 17-40 feet.
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  8. Pipestem

Decided to brave the wind on Saturday and gave Pipestem a try. Tough bite and really had to work for the ones we caught. Ended up with two crappie, four walleyes (all under 8"), and a handful of smaller perch.

Anyone else venture out on Saturday or hear how the tournament on Jamestown Reservoir went?
  9. Darling fishing

Well I don’t know if I will make it out ice fishing again this year, just had groin hernia surgery yesterday will be out of work for at least 4 weeks and no heavy lifting for a few weeks after that, took my son out to spot I found 2 weeks ago straight south of the grano bridge about 500 yards, (first time all winter I have seen more then 2 or 3 houses out there, think people are catching on to the spot) Sunday afternoon and evening was there about 4.5 hours and got a limit for me and my son, caught 13 threw back 3. Hammered silver Swedish pimple on dead stick used a northland buckshot on other ...
    Categories
    Lake Darling
  10. Lake Audubon 2/10/18

Fished 3 mile on Saturday, 2/10/18. it was slow. Three fish landed from 4:30 to 9:30. I nabbed a 15" eye out of 26 feet of water on a tip up with a red hook and minnow. Next one came on a pink jig in 20 fow with a minnow 15" as well. Then caught a 7" on a small golden jig with a minnow in 20 fow. 9' and 15' holes with tip ups were dead. Typical Audubon fishing though..... nothing to write home about, but enough to keep me interested.
  11. Beaver Bay - Saturday

Fished beav on Oahe. 9am-noon was spent on the west side of the bridge near the low water ramp. Only 2 small pike. Moved to the east side of the bridge and fished until dark. Another 2 small pike. So a slow day. The excitement came on the way home when a stinkin coyote decided to commit suicide by darting from the ditch 10 feet in front of the truck. Apparently coyote bones are harder than F150 bumpers.
    Categories
    Lake Oahe
  12. Coal Lake

Took the kids to Coal Lake today, fished for about 4 hours and caught 7 small walleyes, 7ft of water.
Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter