Recent Report Posts

1. Winter Kill

Was out at Crystal Springs yesterday. Didn't catch a thing. Didn't see any fish on my underwater camera either. The water had kind of a sour smell to it. Does that tell us anything?
  2. Lake Josephine

Does anyone know how close to the ice you can get a pickup either East side off the highway or from the boat ramp from the South?
  3. Lake Access??????

Are there any lakes a guy can still drive on or at least get close enough to the lake to walk on? I’ve been on new johns and east park the last few times but can’t drive on anywhere, catching lots of eyes but most are dinks. Thanks!!
  4. Alkaline

Went down to Alkaline this past weekend for the tourney. Fishing was very slow for everyone that I talked too. Also TONS of snow down there. I wouldn’t recommend going to Lake Alkaline. Has anyone heard any good reports from anywhere?
  5. Audubon

Any reports on Audubon? I haven't heard anything about the fishing or access down there, any info is appreciated!
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
  6. Beaver Bay

He anyone fished beaver bay lately? Thinking of trying it this coming weekend, but have no idea if there is fish being caught. Any info would be helpful!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  7. East Sakakawea Ice ?

Just wondering how the ice is and if there’s any access by wolf creek or anywhere close to there, any info would be much appreciated!!!! Thanks
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  8. Hiddenwood by Makoti

Anyone been out to Hiddenwood Lake this year or recently even? Im lookin at it as a possible lake to fish next weekend, as im coming to Minot again to see family. Saw decent number s of each species of the Game and FIsh website. Hows Access? If access is terrible, is there any good spots 100-300 yards off shore? Thanks
  9. Deepwater

Four of us went to Deepwater on west Sakakawea. A lot of snow, so we basically setup and hunkered down in two Otters, with a bunch of tip ups out. We were in a bay all by ourselves, and for good reason as it turns out. We were setup off of a sunken point in 24-26 fow. We caught a few cisco, a few pike, a perch, and one walleye.

I like that area, and will be back.
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  10. Alkali Lake

Fished Alkali Lake Saturday. Got out there about 7:00am and fished until noon. Caught 3 fish. A 25", 21", and an 11". All eyes. About 12fow. Had to have been 500 people out there. Looked like a tournament was going on. Water is really murky. There was a lot of slush around the shore where we were fishing. This lake has definitely cooled down. Had fun with some old friends that I don't see to often.
  11. Se nd

Took a buddy of mine from Texas out on Saturday for his first ever ice fishing experience/adventure. Got to the lake about 11am and the Ranger wouldn't start so we just walked out and started searching, finally marked a few and got setup for gills and crappie. Marked a lot of fish overall but enticing a bite was tricky and tried everything from tungsten's with waxies and plastics to small spoons (lindy jigging spoon/vmc flashchamp) and even 1/16oz VMC Tingler and #3 rippin rap with pink white UV seeming best, minnow and bobbers also produced a few. Ice was about 24-26in thick and the water is ...
    Categories
    Other: SE ND Area
  12. Lake Geneva

I fished from about 330-630 and caught 2 perch and marked fish on and off but no other bites. Winter doldrums I would guess. Fished in about 9 ft. Thanks for the ride in to the guys in the side X side. dukgnfsn
Page 1 of 158 1231151101 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter