• Recent Article Comments

Wlueck

10 Destinations for Giant Pike

Nice list, but after ice fishing Fort Peck last year. I'd say that one should be on here. Go to last post

Wlueck 12-14-2017 12:48 PM
    Zogman

Walleye Fly Ins

" I can tell you that Grayston is wrong when he said it’s something you can check off your bucket... Go to last post

Zogman 11-25-2017 08:03 PM
  • About Us

About NodakAngler

My name is Justin Vollmer, and I am the owner-operator of Nodak Angler, along with my wife, Robyn, and 3 kids. We love the outdoors, from fishing, to camping, to hunting and all things in-between. With the new age of technology, we strive to keep the outdoors way of life alive and well.

More Than A Hobby

For years I have pursued the outdoor sites from around the web, always wanting more. Creating NodakAngler has been a passion in the back of my mind for years. Our initial goal is to create a solid community of outdoors enthusiasts here at NodakAngler. We hope to follow that up with family events, kids events, tournaments, get-together's, and more.

Why NodakAngler?

We are dedicated to creating community via the great outdoors. I have been crazy about the outdoors since I first learned how to shore fish. There was nothing better than watching that bobber rise up the pole. That is a feeling I strive to give to my kids ... and everyone. It is captivating and undeniable.

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter