• Recent Article Comments

Nanky

The New World-Record Archery Elk

Wow, great read and an awesome bull! Go to last post

Nanky 08-24-2017 08:01 AM
  • About Us

About NodakAngler

My name is Justin Vollmer, and I am the owner-operator of Nodak Angler, along with my wife, Robyn, and 3 kids. We love the outdoors, from fishing, to camping, to hunting and all things in-between. With the new age of technology, we strive to keep the outdoors way of life alive and well.

More Than A Hobby

For years I have pursued the outdoor sites from around the web, always wanting more. Creating NodakAngler has been a passion in the back of my mind for years. Our initial goal is to create a solid community of outdoors enthusiasts here at NodakAngler. We hope to follow that up with family events, kids events, tournaments, get-together's, and more.

Why NodakAngler?

We are dedicated to creating community via the great outdoors. I have been crazy about the outdoors since I first learned how to shore fish. There was nothing better than watching that bobber rise up the pole. That is a feeling I strive to give to my kids ... and everyone. It is captivating and undeniable.

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter