• Recent Article Comments

DirtyMike

The NDA Show: Contribution Contest

I'll throw a shirt into the prize pool. Free custom lure if you wear the shirt during your video... Go to last post

DirtyMike 05-18-2018 09:33 AM
    Vollmer

Paddlefish snagging kicks off Tuesday

Fixed Go to last post

Vollmer 04-26-2018 03:45 PM
    Vollmer

Paddlefish snagging kicks off Tuesday

Good catch. Go to last post

Vollmer 04-26-2018 10:37 AM
  • The NDA Show: Contributors

Join the NDA team on a new adventure.

I am considering starting a weekly or bi-weekly fishing show, put on by the community. In an ideal world, it would be best if we could find a dedicated group of folks willing to send in quick video fishing reports for their area, and/or highlight clips from their fishing adventures.

It will be a work in progress, and likely some growing pains, but if this interests you, please checkout our dedicated group page here: http://nodakangler.com/forums/group.php?groupid=36 (must be using "full version" of the website to view)

To help kick things off:

Just to have some fun with it, I will be giving away an action camera.
    It is the Dragon Touch 4k: (view here)

I am looking at putting on a show every week or two, highlighting people giving video fishing reports, highlights, how to's, tips & tricks, etc ...

In order to submit a clip, just upload it to your YouTube channel, and send me a link. You can do so in a pm, or on facebook. The video can be quite raw, and uncut. I will happily take care of the editing end of things.

OR! ... and this is probably the easiest, simply send it to me via DropBox. My email is dgsemipro@gmail.com

For every "video fishing report" (you talking into a camera, giving a report) --- 3 entries
    For every "highlight clip" (video of you catching a fish) --- 1 entry
    For every "how to" (you giving your advice on how to do something via video) --- 3 entries
    For every "tips & tricks" vid (you giving your advice on catching fish) --- 3 entries
    Extended video (or multiple videos that I can piece together) with commentary --- 5 entries
    --- entries will be pooled together and a winner will be drawn

Anyone who helps with this project, I will be happy to help promote whatever you have going on within the video. Whether it be a YouTube channel, social media following, a business, etc. As long as it is outdoors related. I look at this as a collaboration between all of us. I am more than happy to help anyone with their adventure, at all times.

Contest is open now through July 31.

For more info, check out the group page dedicated to this project (click here).

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter