Not A Report - Crown Butte Dam Ice?

Rate this Entry

0 Not allowed!
I'm thinking about taking my kids out to Crown Butte tomorrow for a little while, but was curious if anyone could let me know of any feedback on the ice conditions since the snow/warmer temps. Thank you for any information and be safe out there everyone!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Other: S.Central ND Area

We certainly haven't lost any ice; it rarely has reached even 32 for highs. Only issue you might have is snow drifts.

1 Not allowed!
    On my way to Dickinson seen 4 crew cabs in the middle of Crown Butte 3 Hubs out not given the ok for safe ice but seen 1 pickup entering from NE side of the lake. Whats going on at Sweetbriar there was half of dozen permanent and that many portables. Fricken windy out on I-94 both ways seen one rollover,one pickup with trailer plus a half dozen vehicles in the ditch, roads were very slick at certain spot. People are in to much of a hurry these day!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the responses, much appreciated!!

0 Not allowed!
    seen 2 trucks on there yesterday

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter