Beaver Bay Fish and Ice Condition

Rate this Entry

2 Not allowed!
Was out yesterday from sun up until early afternoon. Very slow day. Only a couple crappie got to the top side of the ice. Had tip ups in shallow with smelt for pike and some out deeper with minnows. Not one bite on a tip up.

Ice Condition WARNING!!!

There was a truck that fell through on the very east end of the bay, east of the bridge. It was only his rear end, but he was stuck non the less. Be careful if you are trying to fish the east end of the bay.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Missouri River

I was out there and tried everywhere from mouth of bay all the way back to the far east end of the bay. I only managed a couple pike, even though i was going for crappie. I literally only marked one fish on my vex all day. The ice did get a little softer toward far east end but i still damn near needed an extension.

0 Not allowed!
    Barometer was going up, up, up all day Saturday and Sunday which may have had an effect. Also slow for me. Seems to be my luck this year.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter