Igotanotherone

Sak pike

Rate this Entry

2 Not allowed!
Seems like there has basically been zero new posts for a extended period of time now and this is not a post but hopefully get some people talking. I'm heading to sak tomorrow in search of some flags and I will comment on here how it goes. Anyone else have anything to add about Sak or pike feel free to say something.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

Couple buddies fished for 8 hours and caught a two lb pike

1 Not allowed!
    Igot...fished Sak-Deepwater Bay area yesterday with a couple buddys...ice still good in most spots-watch the shoreline and access...had almost 30 inches out in the bay-between 3 of us caught 16-17 walleye...kept 11...fished 9 to 26 fow...most fish came in 9 to 14 fow...great day! Good luck...

1 Not allowed!
    Ice isn't sketchy yet, until then I don't have very good luck. Heard some bad reports on van hook area so maybe give it a try in a couple weeks

1 Not allowed!
    We were at Steinke all day Saturday......1 little pike. No one around us caught anything good or much that we saw. I find it hard to believe it is too early but I don't know what else to blame it on because I am a REALLY good fisherman. Hope you had better luck.

1 Not allowed!
    We made it 2 flags over an amusement park with more misses then I'd like to claim. All caught were small but had 2 hooked on herring that felt good but we lost them like champs. Plenty of ice except shores are going fast as there was a foot of water on the shores when leaving and could feel under the ice at it. Fishes should pick up now...or if not therryre dumb and I hope they die

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo
    We were at Steinke all day Saturday......1 little pike. No one around us caught anything good or much that we saw. I find it hard to believe it is too early but I don't know what else to blame it on because I am a REALLY good fisherman. Hope you had better luck.
    Sluggo I was up there with my daughter cruising around on the 4 wheeler(camo green Honda Rincon) with the plow on it. What group of people were you. I pretty much drove around and said high to everyone. Gonna have to get a flag made that has my screen name on it.

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sig357
    Sluggo I was up there with my daughter cruising around on the 4 wheeler(camo green Honda Rincon) with the plow on it. What group of people were you. I pretty much drove around and said high to everyone. Gonna have to get a flag made that has my screen name on it.
    We were closest to the ramp. I think we were the last person you talked to before leaving.

1 Not allowed!
    There was a guy crushing around on one of those wilcrafts when we got there. Had a enclosed trailer with wilcrafts all over it. Guessing a salesman.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter