KDM

Muddin' 2018

Rate this Entry

9 Not allowed!
After grilling some ribeyes for the mother of my child for mothers day, she graciously set me free to check on the Sheyenne to see what else was cookin'. I found the walleyes to be ready, willing, and able to put a fantastic capper on Mother's Day. They were hitting just about everything I threw at'em. I caught fish on an 1/8th oz yellow jig w/ a white twister, a purple jig w/ a purple twister, a silver and black crank bait, and a long shank 1/8th oz orange jig with a 4.5 inch white paddletail. The crank bait produced the best, which was a nice surprise. Most fish were 13 and smaller, but I did manage my limit of 16 - 22 inchers. All the fish were laying in smooth water flats about 3 ft deep. All hits were smashing good strikes. No problem figuring out you've had a hit. Hope the river level stays constant and this pattern holds. Tight Lines Everyone!!

Comments

Sounds like you are into a rhythm. Tight lines buddy!

1 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter