Vollmer

Parshall Bay

Rate this Entry

12 Not allowed!
The "Fam" and I fished the Independence Point area on Friday, and did well. Our little 5 year old daughter was on fire that day. It was a blast to be a part of.

The fish were scattered in that area. We were catching them in under 10 fow, but also out in 25 fow, and all in between.

On Saturday we stayed in the Hook/Parshall Bay area. The wife caught her personal best 'eye at 28". She nabbed a 26" that day as well. The day started out shallow, in about that 9-12 fow range, then progressed deeper as the day went on. By the end of our day we were in 18-20 fow and that is where she caught her PB.

Water temps pushing 70 degrees now.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

Good report V...thanks. Buddy said the Douglas Bay area has picked up as well. Prolly head there Saturday morning if weather holds.

1 Not allowed!
    I had a buddy do well there last weekend too.

0 Not allowed!
    Can anyone tell me if there is bait at the Van Hook landing? I am coming from the west on Hwy. 2 and then down to Van Hook. I know there is bait at the New Town Marina landing. Thanks

0 Not allowed!
    A buddy and I were out there too. We caught our limit and all were between 18" and 24" and were fat!

0 Not allowed!
    Yes the baitshop in Van Hook has bait.

1 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter