Vollmer

Sakakawea - Parshall Bay

Rate this Entry

9 Not allowed!
Name:  08_CC7246-35_B5-4025-831_D-_E615_B01_AD827.jpg
Views: 4137
Size:  99.5 KB

We fished last night and this morning. It is still nuts up in the arm. We fished way back in Oarshall Bay, and also out by Party Point. We found them in 10 fow last night and around 20 fow today. We trolled a bit slower than usual at .5-.7 mph. We used real crawlers and fake. All on slow death hooks. The Matzuo slow death are officially my favorites. The 4” lime green Gulp crawlers were by far the best today. The gulp crawlers seem to perform better at slower speeds. They just turn easier.

Water is around 73 degrees.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

Sounds like you need to just a buy a place at Brendles.

1 Not allowed!
    What do you do with all of your fish? Doesn't seem possible that you can eat them as fast as you catch them.

0 Not allowed!
    Good report V...thanks. Tried artificial pumpkin seed color last night on Audubon...no luck. Cut them in half...put half a crawler on spinners. Guess I'll have to keep after it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired-Guy
    What do you do with all of your fish? Doesn't seem possible that you can eat them as fast as you catch them.

I can eat the shit for weeks at a time don't know bout u other guys.

0 Not allowed!
    We it a lot of fish! I don’t keep all of our catch. I generally keep 16”-19” fish.
    We share some with family members that don’t fish as well.

2 Not allowed!
    The Matzuo V, are they the RipNRoll? I have similar ones in VMC hooks and love them as well. My favorite this year has been the Berkely Fusion 19 Slow Turn, they are MUCH stronger than the Mustad or VMC for this heavy cover we are fishing. Keep at em, I can't get up there and its time to figure out some spots for the cup around here. Them boundaries you know

1 Not allowed!
    I do not like the Mustad’s at all. Too tight of a spin, and hard to get to spin sometimes. Imo.
    Yeah Rip n Roll or Death Roll.

0 Not allowed!
    Freezer

0 Not allowed!
    Unlike snow goose, walleye is a very desirable meat and easy to distribute. We eat about 10% of our fish and Vac pack, freeze and give the rest away to friends and family.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter