Andymorg

Fox Island

Rate this Entry

0 Not allowed!
Fished the fox island boat access both Friday and Saturday night. Both nights ended up with one walleye. Fished floating jig setup. I was hoping someone maybe had some tips for shore and boat fishing in the fox island or desert area. I am new to the area so I am just trying to find some eyes to catch before it gets too cold in the coming month or so.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Missouri River

Comments

Seen a few guys fishing the little heart boat ramp from shore on Thursday. South of mandan

0 Not allowed!
    My advice to you would be to keep it up. It seems to be slow now, but surely will pick up. Shorefishing around Bismarck/Mandan will only get better into October and November.

1 Not allowed!
    I would go north of the boat dock, behind the rock jetty by that house. We almost always catch something in there by boat. I wouldn't use a floating jig. Just a large minnow on a hook on the bottom. From shore, I catch fish 5 to 1 from a plain hook compared to a floating jig.

2 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter