Whitetail56

Any salmon?

Rate this Entry

0 Not allowed!
Curious on any salmon fishing reports anywhere. Lake oahe sakakawea? I tried sakakawea a couple weeks ago didn't do very good tried about everything I had in the tackle box. I talked to a guy that wont go around nd sd or Lake Michigan anymore any info would be great
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

I am camping at Lake Sak. Several buddies have been out the last few days. Most people are not doing great. 0,1 or 2 is what I usually hear. The ball draggers seem to be doing better than the long liners.

1 Not allowed!
    Haha, ball draggers! After washing the outside and cleaning the inside of the camper for 9 hours today to get it ready to go into storage tomorrow, I would consider myself a ball dragger.

2 Not allowed!
    Fishing has been really slow not sure why one day you get a few then two days of nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    0-2 fish? Damn that’s not too encouraging. I’ll be out there mid week.

0 Not allowed!
    Not sure if this will help, but I fished the dam face this morning tossing spoons from the rocks, caught a crap ton of smallmouth, and hooked one salmon just before sunrise, lost it when I tried to net it. Used 3/4 oz kastmasters, smallies bit the gold, salmon was on a silver one. FYI, those rocks are a bitch to climb around on, be careful...

0 Not allowed!
    When the game and fish get there eggs is there a good number of fish?If there is a guy would think you could catch a few more than what a guy gets.

0 Not allowed!
    has anyone heard any reports if the salmon are starting to come in shallow yet, might be a little early but just curious.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter