ndfinfan

Audubon - 9/29

Rate this Entry

6 Not allowed!
Got on the water about noon...started out just looking for fish. Most marks found in 18 to 24 fow. Drifted Lindy's and pitched jigs minnows along with jigging raps. Surface temps 52-54...nice afternoon...winds sat down...water was flat by 3...only saw 3 other boats on the entire lake. Ended up catching 7 walleye and 2 perch...4 nice keepers 16 to 19 in. Jigging raps and jig/minnow caught all fish. None caught on plastics or cranks...just couldn't dial in colors or speed. Fish did come up shallower later in the day...last fish caught in 12 fow about 6 pm. Great afternoon on the water...hoping we have a few more good weeks!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Audubon

Comments

great report! still hoping to get a few days on the water, if life would leave us alone for a weekend or two. Tuesday eve might be best bet this week.

2 Not allowed!
    ^For sure...wish I could call in sick tomorrow...looks like a nice day!

0 Not allowed!
    Thinking of heading that way tomorow. I would think that the boat docks are still in? Not sure if I want to hit Audabon or go over to the big water but I need one more trip before pheasant season!.

0 Not allowed!
    Docks still in at Audubon...guys at 6 Mile Corner they are gonna start taking the water down on Audubon this week.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter