Getting things started!

1. Vollmer
    Vollmer
    I think I'd like to get the 1st video out next week.

I'd like reports to be current, but also want to start stockpiling tips n tricks vids, and how to vids.

So, for fishing reports, I will gather them during this week, and put the video out next week, early. And try to keep that system going. So, for any of the guys that have time this week, please send your clips in by this Sunday night, or next Monday.

Send vids to me via DropBox at dgsemipro@gmail.com.

If you send in clips, please be sure to message me that you have, along with what you'd like promoted, if anything (social media, YouTube page, a business, etc.).

Thanks a ton to all of you that are willing and wanting to help. This could end up being a very fun project. Hopefully we can pull it off, and make it a must watch going forward.

0 Not allowed!
  2. ccarver80
    ccarver80
    I'm leaving for Florida in 2 days... I hit the water for only a 1.5hrs last night with no luck...didn't get to try Much since the bait was sold out...

1 Not allowed!
  3. ccarver80
    ccarver80
    I can do a "report" from home though?? I'll see what I can come up with...

1 Not allowed!
  4. Vollmer
    Vollmer
    Sounds good

0 Not allowed!
  5. KDM
    KDM
    Ship me a camera if you can spare one and I can put together some footage real quick. The Sheyenne is at my preferred height right now and the fish are cooperative.

1 Not allowed!
  6. Vollmer
    Vollmer
    Will do, KDM.

1 Not allowed!
  7. Petras
    Petras
    I'm hoping to get out wednesday with a couple co-workers. I'll be sure to bring the cameras with and get some footage.

1 Not allowed!
  8. Vollmer
    Vollmer
    Thanks Petras!

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter