Condition: Very Good
Payment: CASH
Buy now: 223 Bolt Action Rifle SOLD!
Asking Price

$400.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: 223 Bolt Action Rifle SOLD!
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Classified Details
Mossberg Model 1500 made by Howa. 223 Remington. Nikon Prostaff 3X9 scope with BDC Reticle. Leupold rings and one piece base. Trigger work has been done, 3# clean and crisp by a Professional Gun Smith. Also has factory composite stock. Very good shooter. I just have not used it for about 20 years. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can send you pictures. Face to Face only in Grand Forks or I will travel 50 miles or so. Also comes with BC scope caps and soft gun case. Includes 80 rds WW 45gr HP and 60 rds Fed 40gr HP. These explode Gophers and Prairie Dogs.

This is a GREAT buy when you figure the cost of everything that is included . SOLD! Thanks to all that looked.
Zogman  (12)
Individual

Seller other Classifieds

Similar Classifieds

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter