Price: Login to Buy
Condition: Average
Buy now: 1966 Ford 4000 Tractor with tiller and blade
Asking Price

$3,850.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: 1966 Ford 4000 Tractor with tiller and blade
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Classified Details
1966 Ford 4000 Gas Tractor, 55 hp. 3 point, 540 PTO, 1 hydraulic hook up. New plugs, wires, cap and rotor.

Approx. 1700 hours since new. Tach cable broke a touch after 1600 hours when I bought the tractor. 1 hour on new transmission filter and fluid, 1 hour on complete hydraulic fluid flush.

Front tires are wore and around 10-15%, rears around 70%.

Select-o-matic transmission. 10 forward speeds and 2 reverse.

Nice little tractor has been used very little in the last few years. Only used for tilling food plots, dragging out the barn manure and blading light snow on our road. Great little tractor but reverse speeds are a touch too fast for a snowblower.

Feel free to check out other Ford 4000 tractors on tractorhouse.com and you'll see I'm priced extremely fair.

Great little utility tractor or would make an awesome hay rake tractor. PM me with any questions.
Taylorman55  (2)
Individual

Seller other Classifieds

Similar Classifieds

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter