Price: Login to Buy
Condition: Very Good
Buy now: 2016 Crestliner 1850 Sportfish with Mercury 150XL 4 Stroke
Asking Price

$39,500.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: 2016 Crestliner 1850 Sportfish with Mercury 150XL 4 Stroke
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Photo Gallery

Classified Details
Selling because I don't use it enough. Runs great and has about 100 -125 hours on it, has fish package and the sport package. Minn Kota Terrova 80 with I-pilot, Minn Kota 315C charger, Helix 9 DI G1 (updated), Mercury 150XL motor, Shorelander roller trailer with swing away hitch and surge brakes. front and rear live wells, in floor rod storage, storage on sides, rear bench seat folds over for fishing deck, custom cover, has ski pylon and three person tube, rod holders, anchor, dock bumpers. Pictures are from the first year I had it, it does have some dock rash on it now but no dents. Call or text for more info or to see it. I will be putting it into storage in a few weeks. 7zero1-three7one-9four2two.
wfginsptr  (1)
Individual

Similar Classifieds

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter