Pronghorn Results

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know I'm beating a dead horse, but the G&F needs to figure something out to make this work. It's Aug. 21 and the pronghorn results aren't out. The bow season starts NEXT FRIDAY and we don't know who has tags. Applications were due nearly 3 weeks ago.

I applied for a SD goat tag. Applications closed at midnight on Aug. 16. I received my notification email at 11:45 a.m. THE SAME DAY! It took less than 12 hours to get results. I don't understand why we can't have a system that works the same way.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They just have to make sure that all their family and friends get tags before they can do the drawing for the "public".;:;banghead

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
It should be simple. There is what, maybe 20 tags left after gratis? It should take about 2 minutes to draw 20 names.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
eniac1+(1).jpg

Just making a few last minute adjustments before the drawing is completed. :confused:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't get one with my 1 pref point. This is an outrage!

edit: This was a joke. I am not outraged. But if you potatoheads must neg me for this, feel free.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got an email. I got denied on my first time putting in for one. WTF! :mad:................................;:;rofl

PAIN

Founding Member
Founding Member
3A...SUCCESSFUL!

First ND tag, I am jacked! Good thing I have a couple months to scout and prep....:p

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I collect preference points like a yote collects fleas. I wonder if I can will them to someone when I am dead.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
So - My buddy and I drew for 4A - I found out last week that I go in for major spine surgery (fusion of three vertebrae) on September 1st with 10 weeks in a neck brace - any suggestions on how this could work? The end of the gun season will be week 7 of my 10 weeks in a brace.......CRAP!

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
So - My buddy and I drew for 4A - I found out last week that I go in for major spine surgery (fusion of three vertebrae) on September 1st with 10 weeks in a neck brace - any suggestions on how this could work? The end of the gun season will be week 7 of my 10 weeks in a brace.......CRAP!

Capture.JPG

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nada for this guy but that's ok. An elk tag and two deer tags should make for a full freezer.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member

Happened to my Dad last year. Finally drew a deer tag and due to health reasons couldn't hunt. If you cannot hunt, get a dr note and take to GF. You can turn your tag(s) back in and keep your preference points. You don't gain any points, but you don't lose what you had. Basically, it's like you never applied this year.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75