rip troy gentry...

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What does it matter how the guy killed a bear? Are you implying that he go what he deserved for killing a bear? The guy just died maybe you could wait a few days before bashing. Sounds like the liberals that are blaming Trump for the hurricanes.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
He killed cubby who was a black bear that was tame and huge, the bear had dental problems so the owner and gentry staged a mock hunting show about how they were hunting for 3 days and finally got the big bear, then the evidence got out that it was shot in a 1 acre fenced portion. The guy who owned the bear also has wolves and other wildlife, he charges people who are to lazy to get real pictures the opportunity to photograph wildlife in his enclosures. Lee Greenley I think was his name, if you want to check the "hunt" out I think its on youtube, but some anti hunting groups used it for their cause, Gentry basically said getting caught in that scam changed his life yada yada, awesome artist and to bad about the accident.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What does it matter how the guy killed a bear? Are you implying that he go what he deserved for killing a bear? The guy just died maybe you could wait a few days before bashing. Sounds like the liberals that are blaming Trump for the hurricanes.

Not at all, besides his music, its the only thing I've ever heard about him. Just wondering if it was the same guy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74