K Drill and a Milwaukee savings.

dragoneyes

Honored Member
Went out to purchase a K Drill and a Milwaukee drill. Dakota Tackle had the best deal i found at 229.00 savings of 22.00 with tax. Went to Acme Tool for a cordless Milwaukee The gentleman informed me there is a 15% off sale that start next Friday and maybe even more off when he meets with the rep. Going to wait can not pass a good deal and save a little cash,just sharing some information for thous who are looking. Clam plate 70.00 at Scheels anyone know were i can find one cheaper?

- - - Updated - - -

Went out to purchase a K Drill and a Milwaukee drill. Dakota Tackle had the best deal i found at 229.00 savings of 22.00 with tax. Went to Acme Tool for a cordless Milwaukee The gentleman informed me there is a 15% off sale that start next Friday and maybe even more off when he meets with the rep. Going to wait can not pass a good deal and save a little cash,just sharing some information for thous who are looking. Clam plate 70.00 at Scheels anyone know were i can find one cheaper?
Mil drill also comes with a bonus battery a total of 3. Salesman suggested the 2703 over the 2704 hammer drill . He shared that is what K K Drill recommends?

honkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does k drill recommend the 2703-22 fuel? Just trying to figure out which one is best. There are a lot of models.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will keep that in mind NDOUTDOORS!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does k drill recommend the 2703-22 fuel? Just trying to figure out which one is best. There are a lot of models.

The 2703 and 2704 have the same amount of torque. The only difference is the hammer drill setting on the 2704. Both of them drills are the best option for the kdrill.

dragoneyes

Honored Member
our website is in the process of being built!
NDOUTDOORS Kind of figured that went on outfitters facebook lots of great reviews and seems you have a lot to offer for the outdoors, also seen you have alot of quality products to offer. For sure i need to make the trip up there.

NDOUTDOORS

NDOUTDOORS Kind of figured that went on outfitters facebook lots of great reviews and seems you have a lot to offer for the outdoors, also seen you have alot of quality products to offer. For sure i need to make the trip up there.

We would love to have you. We try hard to keep everyone happy. We will match anyones price. I have a lot of stuff priced way below anyone to include the Marcum LX-9. If anyone goes in and doesn't find what you need let me know. We also order and will beat anyones price!

Square_Hammer

Established Member
When you go to kdrills site. and click drill requirements it links you to the 2604-22 drill. is the 2704 new model? I have a kdrill on my strikemaster lithium drill head but want to get a milwaukee head and sell my strikemaster lithium. its light but i want lighter with my bad back. And I already have an m18 impact gun so I will have an extra battery. Makes sense to me. Hoping to see some black friday deals for the drill!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the 2704 has an additional hammer option/setting if desired - other than that its the same drill

either is perfect for kdrill - the 2704 gives you the option to drill with hammer bits when doing other things around the house

I bought the 2704 on purpose because my other hammer drills were all corded

dragoneyes

Honored Member
When you go to kdrills site. and click drill requirements it links you to the 2604-22 drill. is the 2704 new model? I have a kdrill on my strikemaster lithium drill head but want to get a milwaukee head and sell my strikemaster lithium. its light but i want lighter with my bad back. And I already have an m18 impact gun so I will have an extra battery. Makes sense to me. Hoping to see some black friday deals for the drill!
Just purchased my Milwaukee drill went with the 2703-22 did not have use for the hammer feature on the 2704-22. Yes this is the 2nd generation of this drill. THE 2604-22 would be the first generation drill. Both drills will do the job!

tommygun23

Established Member
Amazon is a pretty decent place to watch as well as prices fluctuate on items. Picked up my 2704-22 kit for $200 a couple weeks ago. Went with the 2704 as it was quite a bit cheaper than the 2703. Works like a charm, no clam drill plate needed for me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75