2018 deer apps

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just an FYI

I was curious when these are going to come out since the deadline is usually early June so I sent an email to the G&F - they responded that they should be available in the next couple of days.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
this new electronic system is pretty quick...just got my confirmation back:

Capture5587.JPG

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Will have to do this on Saturday. Wife and I both have 0 points for rifle so not going to hold my breath this year.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will have to do this on Saturday. Wife and I both have 0 points for rifle so not going to hold my breath this year.

Seversl units are 100% draw for whitetail buck . If a guy wants a tag it's easy

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried to apply this morning and the only thing available to apply for was gratis deer and I see nothing for regular lottery yet when I bring up the site. Not sure how martinslandings was able to apply but I will check later

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried to apply this morning and the only thing available to apply for was gratis deer and I see nothing for regular lottery yet when I bring up the site. Not sure how martinslandings was able to apply but I will check later

He didnt - what he shows are the results of the drawing which hasn’t happened. The pixels give it away.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Deer apps in ND have become like a kick in the balls. The initial impact of sending in the app, the S..L..O..W anticipation of pain, the magnification of agony throughout your body and up to your brain the more time that passes, and the final relief when it's finally over regardless of success or failure. But have no fear, like a MORON, I'll be waiting in line for my "Sack Rack" like many of you. Good Luck All!!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When do the paper apps come out? db

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
When do the paper apps come out? db
I heard they are going to hand deliver them this year to each old fart. If you think its getting late, don't worry its sure to be there by the time the lottery results are in.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good, as I will wait to have mine deliver to me. Getting old does have some good things about it including getting a buck bow tag every year.
Been some time for my muzzle loader but then I will need to purchase a muzzle loader if I got one. And I used to think I could use my bow for the muzzle loader season. stupid me. db-2

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
just put mine in... don't expect a tag this year, 0 points and party tag so my wife and I don't end up in different units again

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep they are now open to apply, just put mine in also, now starts the wait game GL to all applying

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
The message they should give you after you apply on line should go something like this: Thank you for applying for the ND 2018 Deer Lottery, we don't anticipate informing anyone of their status nor sending out any licenses till after Oct. 31st, so don't bother requesting info as to when they will be out. We are slow as hell and don't know what we are doing., so please bare with us.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
The message they should give you after you apply on line should go something like this: Thank you for applying for the ND 2018 Deer Lottery, we don't anticipate informing anyone of their status nor sending out any licenses till after Oct. 31st, so don't bother requesting info as to when they will be out. We are slow as hell and don't know what we are doing., so please bare with us.

I liked how they ask if I want to donate my $30 per tag to them when I have already paid $130 this year for licenses and will probably buy 2 bow tags yet... I'm usually good for $160-220 to the game and fish per year

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I liked how they ask if I want to donate my $30 per tag to them when I have already paid $130 this year for licenses and will probably buy 2 bow tags yet... I'm usually good for $160-220 to the game and fish per year

so dont donate 30 dollars, simple jack

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76