It's not food it's violence

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
If a guy like that gets in my face like he did them, he would be tasting meat in form of my fist in his mouth. What a bunch of asshats. So the people fishing don't have rights either?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy they get that upset over 1 fish, I wonder what they would be like beings I kilt 10 in 2 days.;:;rofl

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bad part, an activist like that is just hoping you become violent with them. The minute you punch them, and I do agree they need their skull thumped, they would be on the phone with the cops and pressing charges for assault. People that like really just need to pull their lip over their head and swallow.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I would have reached down and clubbed the fish to kill it right in front of them just to see the tears flow.

jmkilber

Man, I got a hand it to those guys for staying so calm. Got my blood going just watching it. There is just no winning in that situation.

I don't know what state that happened in, but I wonder if the Game and fish went after that guy for illegally throwing that fish back. I would think that G&F would be concerned about a video like that.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's it we need obviously need to employ a common sense test to be able carry a phone with a video camera. Think he should have been thrown in the water right along with the fish.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well since it's not food anymore, I'm about to enjoy a meal of violence and chips

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone should write a book, "How to win an argument with a retard".... make millions

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well since it's not food anymore, I'm about to enjoy a meal of violence and chips

Ha ha this made me laugh:;:thumbsup I didn't even think of the violence it took to make the very delicious steak I just ate, am I a bad person for this? ;:;boozer

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who is this Blaine Telmann buffoon with the letters to the Bismarck Tribune, I would like to not buy lemonade at his stand anymore. :;:smokin

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76