Stick it the Zuck

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Said goodbye to his trash over a decade ago and never gave tweeter a chance.. Neither have done nothing but help spread the racial and political divide in this nation while only promoting one side and shutting up the other.
2DD4DA7E-4B61-4F8E-8E5E-01A4686F93DF.png

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t understand the title to this... or what you wrote

I do agree that the division in this country is 100% to blame on the politicians and the media. I truly believe that people as a whole will always be good to one another 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Zuck is a tool bag and possibly an alien, but he could've talked circles around those mental midgets we call elected officials. embarrassing how out of touch politicians are.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
it's easy to embarrass people about computer/techy stuff when they know nothing about it. you could make that little pecker head look pretty damn dumb too asking him about stuff he knows nothing about. Like checking the oil in his car lol

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
it's easy to embarrass people about computer/techy stuff when they know nothing about it. you could make that little pecker head look pretty damn dumb too asking him about stuff he knows nothing about. Like checking the oil in his car lol
His hearing was conducted by the house energy and commerce committee. Which oversees communications and technology. If they know nothing about “computer/techy stuff”, they are not doing their jobs

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looks like the ZERO is crying, maybe his old lady slapped the shit out of him

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t understand the title to this... or what you wrote

I do agree that the division in this country is 100% to blame on the politicians and the media. I truly believe that people as a whole will always be good to one another 90% of the time.
What I’m saying is; open your eyes and seize support of those that are trying to tear this great nation down..

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
so you want to support people tearing the nation down? I dont understand either. I think you are saying facebook sucks so why not just say that?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
That hearing was to the please the masses, to make us think they are really going after these people. Same with Hillary and the Bengazi questioning. It’s strictly for your viewing pleasure. Notice how nothing ever happens to these people. No jail time EVER, no fines no nothing, where if it was me or you, we would be serving life sentences. It’s all a show to make us think “boy, they are really sticking to this guy(or gal)”.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't harbor any ill-will towards Zuckerburg. He didn't do anything (create a mega-rich company and become a billionaire) that we wouldn't do, given the chance. I mean, you have to hand it to him, somewhat. The American Dream and all...

Has FB gone off the rails? Sure? Is it still being used for good, by some (my old auntie) yes. Spreading divisiveness, you bet, but only to and for people who refuse to ever check facts.

If you believe everything you read and hear, on EITHER end of the spectrum (left or right), then you are the sucker.

FWIW, I lean heavily to the right, but I know that a lot of "news" from either end, is crap.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
There lies the problem. I’ll bet the vast majority don’t fact check the news. If they knew the truth the Democratic Party would cease to exist.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76