Camping

★★★★★ Legendary Member
OK guys you asked for a forum to talk about camping and here it is.

I know some of you guys have to be out camping and fishing or just spending time with your families and friends. So how about some pics and stories of the summer so far.

I'd post some but I'm still sitting on my ass with my foot propped up and waiting for things to get better.

But to start things off here's some pics of something I wish I was doing right now

camping Jeep.jpg

camping w:lew.jpg

DSCF2007.jpg

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
I miss the old days of camping with the family. Remember when we wld only miss one or two weekend a summer during school break. Hopefully one day will get back into it.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that is camping!!! That is how we used to do it.
Then we bought the toyhauler and i called it RVing as it wasn't camping.
Sold the toyhauler after last back surgery and lucky we did as had a stroke on May 3rd. Had first surgery on left Carotid artery on June 4th (i think). That went well after major complications during surgery and now healing up from that. Will find out in 8 days when they can do the right side Carotid artery. Appreciated all the thoughts and prayers boys! Will need more for next surgery also!!!
Sorry for stealing your thread buddy and hope you heal up fast!!!

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish the old lady liked to camp. Well, I think she does like it, but she has this "thing" against going to the bathroom in Port-A-Johns or holes in the ground. Makes it difficult to find campsites that cater to her unique needs.

I'd love to take No. 1 son on a weekend trip camping and fishing somewhere. Eat fresh caught fish over a fire, topped off with s'mores. Stay up late watching the sunset, and then catching fireflies and dodging mosquitoes. He'd have a blast.

nybs

Honored Member
Might be some good options for you still...it’s been a while but last time I was at Ft Ransom we had a primitive site but still had access to the shower and toilet facilities.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
Heading west to the Badlands to set up my mule deer camp on Sunday - my buddy's two oldest have not been deer hunting - they drew muley buck tags this year. This will be a blast - if any of you are in the Wannagan Campground area NW of Medora stop in for a hello and a beer - I'd like to meet a few on here. Pictures to follow - we will be camping until the season is over on Sunday the 24th.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love camping in the State Parks of Minnesota. A couple of them close to Grand Forks even stock muskies for an added bonus.

IMG_2899.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76