Pentagon ufo probe

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw an interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson the other day and he pretty much debunked all possibility of any aliens ever being here or coming here. While he and other great scientific minds all agree it is highly likely there is other life in the universe they all agree aliens are like sausquatch, yeti, the Loch Ness monster and unicorns, there has never been any actual proof of their existence. If there was you wouldn't have to read about them in the National Inquirer. I highly recommend watching some of deGrasse Tyson's programs on PBS. He explains science in terms even dumbies like me can understand and he uses undeniable logic to shoot down the alien and UFO stories. Most of the UFO stories are so simple to explain that you just go "Duh, how did I not see that". When deGrasse Tyson gave the full story about the Air Force investigations I felt like a fool for believing they might be proof of something. We're never getting the whole story when someone says they have proof aliens exist.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't know for sure but have met some people that I am quite sure are not from this planet.:;:muahaha

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before the former head of the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program did any interviews, I was 99.9 percent sure that there were no beings from other world here on earth. After listening to his interview and the interview from the F18 pilot, I'm about 50% sure of that. He's been interviewed by several newspapers and I listened to him on NPR and the pilot on Fox News.

He's not some nut and they had a bunch of qualified people to look at UFO incidents. It's pretty interesting.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know for sure but have met some people that I am quite sure are not from this planet.:;:muahaha

Are you implying something about grownups getting together to catch as many wild brindle as possible and be excited about it?

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw an interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson the other day and he pretty much debunked all possibility of any aliens ever being here or coming here. While he and other great scientific minds all agree it is highly likely there is other life in the universe they all agree aliens are like sausquatch, yeti, the Loch Ness monster and unicorns, there has never been any actual proof of their existence. If there was you wouldn't have to read about them in the National Inquirer. I highly recommend watching some of deGrasse Tyson's programs on PBS. He explains science in terms even dumbies like me can understand and he uses undeniable logic to shoot down the alien and UFO stories. Most of the UFO stories are so simple to explain that you just go "Duh, how did I not see that". When deGrasse Tyson gave the full story about the Air Force investigations I felt like a fool for believing they might be proof of something. We're never getting the whole story when someone says they have proof aliens exist.

Did you hear what the head of the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program had to say? I've heard Neal talk about it a lot and he is correct what he says. But I have a lot of doubts after listening to the people in this program.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do they have antlers, long tail feathers, anything that would make them a trophy? Since there are no laws governing the taking of aliens I would assume there is no limit. As soon as I bag one I'm going to see what kind of recipe mossy can come up with.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is no coincidence that life, matter, everything is governed by one universal set of rules and math is that set of rules. Everything can be explained with math no matter where you go numbers is the universal language.

Even the Vatican has made a leap forward in thinking when it comes to other life forms.

I beleive Human species is like a virus every so often a higher being hits the reboot switch and human life is wiped out in a blink of an eye. Do you ever wonder why humans as a species hasnt evolved intellectually we still only use the most primitive parts of the brains which are our basic instincts. There has been other civilization on this planet that has produced architecture technology that science can't replclicate with the tools we have today. Ufos sightings have been documented by every great civilization in the world
Do I think there are aliens? to tell you the truth unless there is indisputable evidence to sway the masses I will stay on the fence.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Numbers math is stupid but not as stupid as letters math. They both make my head hurt

Think about no matter where you go in the world math is standard and math is the use of numbers to communicate with each other. All.our basic necessity for human existence can be achieved with the use of math.
So getting back to alien life we would be able to communicate using math

- - - Updated - - -

www.worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/22882/is-mathematics-a-truly-universal-language

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rumor has it there is intelligent life in D.C. No one has been able to prove it thus far.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is no coincidence that life, matter, everything is governed by one universal set of rules and math is that set of rules.
I always get a kick out of people that tell you to think outside of the box. The box is built of experience and education. The only thing outside of the box is imagination. For example those voids in space: are they because in other areas of space atomic structure yields a gravitation force that is repulsive rather than attractive? So would math or out laws of gravity even apply outside of our galaxy? Just imagining. :;:huh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've always liked the idea that aliens come by in big space ships like tour busses. They slow down and orbit a few times while pointing out the windows at us and laughing their asses off then zoom off on the rest of their tour.

I sure hope there is something smarter and better behaved than us in the universe, if we're at the top of the heap we're screwed.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pg those laws you speak of are bound by gravity and matter (mass) is governed by gravity.
Again all that humans have known or will ever know will be discovered by the use of math.

Maybe one day a higherpower will show us all it's infinate wisdom, this wisdom can only be shared with humans if we are willing to set aside our own faults that have constantly destroyed human technological advances. Those set of guidelines are here for us to study. That would be the bible until then we will live in a society plagued by repetitive history which only leads us to self destruction.
Maybe aliens is that higher power I don't know for sure but whoever or what ever it is the name we have been given is "I am" ehyeh

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pg those laws you speak of are bound by gravity and matter (mass) is governed by gravity.
Not disagreeing lunker, just thinking (more like imagining like the old show twilight zone)out loud here. https://www.quora.com/Why-do-
So if eight electrons form a stable shell and our sun is a nucleus and planets are electrons are we simply an oxygen atom within a much larger body of material?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octet_rule

Then there are black holes. If gravity is so great that there is no space between electrons the earth would be the size of a basketball. Everyone thinks life would end, but if all things are relative would it end? Would our laws of science still prevail? Is there an exit to a black hole? What would happen when leaving? Would gravity repel rather than attract? Do we really know much at all?

My theory is the universe is so vast we don't have 1% of total knowledge. Thinking we know so much makes us an arrogant little species.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77