Fitbit, fitness tracker, smart watch?

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody have one of these things? What's a good one to get? Would be interesting to do how much or how little I move through out the day or how many miles get put on during the hunting season. Can or will they track distance somehow when riding bike?

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a smart phone it can do a lot of this if you are curious to try it out

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mi fit 2 or 3 20bucks or less no battery lasts as long I lost mine last winter must of carried it outside it fell in a puddle and froze in. I chipped it out a week later found it with my phone the sob worked no issues and still ran for 2 or 3 weeks before I had to charge it. Nice app my daughter has a fit bit she has had nothing but issues

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a fit bit not water proof and broke. Gramin vivosmart now and is better in all aspects

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a smart phone it can do a lot of this if you are curious to try it out

Certain apps? Have experience with any that are good? I had one on my phone to track a bike ride out of curiosity and when I got home and looked it basically had a straight line from start to end( as the crow flys distance).

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Map my ride and map my walk are good tracking apps but would drain the phone if left on all day.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a Iphone, just go under the health settings,, it tells you your walking milage there..

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've got an apple watch. the newest one has gps and can be used for tracking even when you dont have your phone. I've also heard good things about the garmin watches

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a Android phone S health will do it all and is free.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67