D Box Anyone?

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
Not an outdoors related topic but has anyone seen any movies from a D Box Seat? Good, bad or otherwise.....
Id assume an additional charge, and do these seats have to be booked in advance? Is the motion and jiggling around and special effects from these seats worth it? Does anyone get motion sickness or anything other than thrills from them?
i told my wife we’ll have to try one. ?. Mission Impossible has lots of action and noise, so would be a good test?! We joked that if we go into the D Box Section and smell faint vomit or urine or worse we’d likely head back to the regular seating area. LOL
I have to admit those reclining seats some theaters have are pretty comfortable.
Any comments!?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never done the D box thing. Closest I've been is those dinner theaters, which wasn't a bad way to spend some time with the Mrs.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dinner theaters are a good way to get on your wifes + side.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss dinner theaters. Fargo use to have one. Where is the closest one to Fargo?

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those dBox seats look terrible in the commercials they run. Getting shaken around for two hours doesn’t look fun

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
Those dBox seats look terrible in the commercials they run. Getting shaken around for two hours doesn’t look fun

Yeah. I agree. I was just wondering if it would be like paying money to sit in a Disneyland ride for two continuous hours or so. Not sure if paying for self abuse would be fun or not. Looks like nobody else here has tested the water either. No guts, no glory.
Might try it this week. Is it is too unbearable for an old fart like me I guess we can always sneak back into a regular seat. Will report back.......if still alive....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75