arctic hot tub

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a hot springs salt water hot tub and absolutely love it. My only regret is not buying it sooner. If you make sure you're clean when you get into it, you honestly don't have to do much of any maintenance on it at all. I used it 2-3 times a week last winter and never had to adjust the water or clean the filters.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
One more thing, and this is for any hot tub - not brand specific. You don't need to wash your trunks after every use. I'm in my hot tub for between 20 and 30 minutes every night. I hang the trunks in the shower when done, and only wash them periodically. My point is, when you have freshly laundered trunks, and you hop in a tub with the jets going, you get soap foam right away. You'd be surprised how much laundry detergent stays in them.

Also, discourage bug spray, sunscreen, and makeup. Any of those things are oily (makes them stay on your skin longer) and in the hot water they come off, but stick to the perimeter of the tub, and your filter. Sunscreen is the enemy of your filter too.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unless you shit your trunks (see the "Why" thread) then by all means wash away!!! ;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76