Vitelity LLC unwanted robo calls

wales

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wondering if anyone is getting these. Latest # they called from is 206-629-9228. They leave messages on my message machine, something about google maps or whatever. I've tried the Do Not Call list but nothing seems to work. Getting these once a week but from different #s.
Help please.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i've given up and now just hang up right away or make a game out of it. games are fun sometimes.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Once a week isn't too bad. I was in a lull for a while, but lately I get a minimum of 2, and up to 5 of these types of calls a day on both my personal and work cell phones.

If I don't recognize the number, I don't answer anymore.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
All along I have requested these callers to put me on their do not call list but it doesn't help so I am on a mission to piss the callers off as bad as I can and it seems like it might be helping. My latest gig is to let them get a head start on me and then interrupt them after a while and ask ask how long this will take. Just a couple of minutes is an almost guaranteed response so I say ok , Then after a couple or more , Depending on the call I say ok stop I gave you the time you asked for and I am done. WOW for mad. I think I get a check mark or a note next to my name something like "Don't bother calling" . Unless it goes in a cycle or something, It's going on 3 weeks now and I was getting them several times a week.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any robo or survey type calls that call my cell get immediately blocked.

wales

Founding Member
Founding Member
All along I have requested these callers to put me on their do not call list but it doesn't help so I am on a mission to piss the callers off as bad as I can and it seems like it might be helping. My latest gig is to let them get a head start on me and then interrupt them after a while and ask ask how long this will take. Just a couple of minutes is an almost guaranteed response so I say ok , Then after a couple or more , Depending on the call I say ok stop I gave you the time you asked for and I am done. WOW for mad. I think I get a check mark or a note next to my name something like "Don't bother calling" . Unless it goes in a cycle or something, It's going on 3 weeks now and I was getting them several times a week.

So you know if it's the same # calling you over & over or do they switch it???

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way to tell when it's on the landline, No caller ID so we answer it. I quit answering the cell after they fooled me a few times with the 701 area code, That was a Belfield # Wife never gets any on her cell.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, I have also gotten the Belfield call. If you have ever purchased the product "septic saver" , it is probably them trying to sell you the new product. 2 different #'s they use. Finally did talk with them.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know one thing, Registering your number with the do not call list doesn't work , I seems like a non working taxpayer money pit to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, I haven't. At one time I was a certified installer so they may have gotten my number from there. I finally wised up to signing up for anything free at trade shows.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
my first cell phone I got off the internet and it is a Duluth mn number (yea nice being from nd and having a 218 cell phone) and I get calls all the time with the same 218 341 ---- numbers. and several time I have gotten calls and been chewed out for calling someone and hanging up when I didn't call anybody so they are using my cell number for robo calls. I heard there is a app that will make your cell phone show up as a local number on caller id

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, I have also gotten the Belfield call. If you have ever purchased the product "septic saver" , it is probably them trying to sell you the new product. 2 different #'s they use. Finally did talk with them.

That name rings a bell , I might have listened to them once and told them I'm not interested.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Correct me if I am wrong but someone recently told me that if you get the robo-calls from a "local" number, then it is more than likely a "spoof" call, meaning the asshole used some sort of hack so you see that number but is actually calling from the palace in nigeria. So when you block the number you are really blocking someone that has is not involved. I don't know the solution and am not sure if this is accurate. i generally hang up or mess with them depending on situation and mood.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I have found a use for my air horn in a can. That should stop the ones that can't hear anymore.

Hamm's

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tell them I'm going to prison next week for five years due to a bogus sexual assault charge. They don't call again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76