Ground Blind for Stick Bows

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still shoot a traditional wood bow and am wondering if any of you who do have found a ground blind that works well for you. I have a few other ground blinds but most are too low from the top to the windows to shoot comfortably. Other ones I've looked at that seem like they'd work were huge.

Thanks for the help......

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Teepee? Sounds funny, but I'm serious. It's the right shape for a long bow and you could put windows where you want them. Might be worth a look.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've shot out of a tepee style and just as hard as round. I found the bigger blinds work and deer dont seem to mind if the look natural when brushed. Another option would be to find a shorter length bow. This makes it alot easier

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still shoot a traditional wood bow and am wondering if any of you who do have found a ground blind that works well for you. I have a few other ground blinds but most are too low from the top to the windows to shoot comfortably. Other ones I've looked at that seem like they'd work were huge.

Thanks for the help......

https://www.barronettblinds.com/Pro...-hunting-blind-with-bloodtrail-backwoods-camo

- - - Updated - - -

tallest on the market - but huge which sounds like you don't want that

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 71