If you Vote in ND you may lose your hunting license??

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, more fake news by our favorite ND Dem-NPL offices. They intend to suppress voting by republicans with ads such as this.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
My tolerance of the democratic campaign efforts has reached a new low, so sick of the ads and BS, how can a person fight back, obviously my vote doesn't matter to them as they would not get it, except maybe after I'm dead. I really don't want to become involved in campaigning in general. Can someone invent an app to filter out political ads from TV, internet, text messages, etc.?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny. Just this morning I heard the very first political ad FOR Heitkamp, that didn't make me want to puke.

And one hour later, I read this, and realized I was right all along. She's as bad as the worst of the dems. Yuck.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
What they said was factually true they just did not tell the whole story. If you vote in ND and are trying to keep your residency in another state for hunting ( most likely oil field workers ) you could possibly not qualify for a hunting license in your " home state" She is digging deep because she knows she is most likely toast.

I heard on the national news yesterday that she was giving money away to other democratic candidates and the only reason she would do that is because she won't be able to keep it if she looses.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to ruin the party. There is a pretty good discussion about this in the political threads right now

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heidi donated $3million, of the $12million received within 72hrs of voting "no" on Kavanaugh (money came from pro-abortion circles), to the ND Dem-NPL party. This is the ad the ND Dem-NPL used those funds to produce this ad campaign.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even the ND Game Wardens Association is chiming in on this one.

Capture.JPG

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
High five Heidi explaining why you could lose your hunting license........ wonder if Spartacus would approve of this deceitful tactic.....

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
they need to prosecute ass hat politicians when they blatantly lie. or pass laws so that we can as citizens

bowhunter88

Established Member
reporter- "do you know anything about that?"
Heidi- "No" followed by a thorough explanation about how someone could lose their license....sooo she does know

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if we would put a measure up taxing all out of state political contributions 50% and all political ads 40% if we could cut down on the over spending and constant vomit from both sides, especially the dems, even a little bit. This stuff is popping up on everything and the lengths of bullshit being spread around is enough to make the badlands as fertile as the red river valley.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
she needs to take her california morals and move her and her brother away from ND... maybe her fat ass will be enough to make california fall into the ocean we can only hope

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
she needs to take her california morals and move her and her brother away from ND... maybe her fat ass will be enough to make california fall into the ocean we can only hope
I can’t wait to listen to Joel’s program tomorrow and hear him complain and make excuses..... by Heidi!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man, how am i guna sleep tonite knowing i cant hunt outside of ND tomoro.. Where is my safe-space and starbucks pumpkin spice latte!?!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 111
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69