ipad question...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have 1 for work and have to enter a lot of info on it daily... thought a stylus would b really handy - and is, but is there something better??? started with a cheap walmart piece that seemed to work when it was warmer, but now i almost have to pound on the screen to make it work... i'm kinda tech-lazy, and thinking 1 of you might know more... do the better - expensive ones work better???

please advise...

thanks...

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you entering a lot of text? If so, I believe they make a blue tooth key pad for ipads.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
basically hitting numbers on a keyboard... i looked and see they make a ipencil or something, but $100???

Turfman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wireless keyboard or there are cases out there that have the keypad with them. Just flip open and it is essentially a touch screen lap top. Some keyboards also act as a docking station just set tablet in and go.

- - - Updated - - -

Zagg Rugged Messenger

Amazon has them, nice case and keyboard.

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
I use a Bluetooth wireless keyboard with my ipad. made by Logitech. charge it maybe 3 times a year and I use my ipad a lot. wouldn't have an ipad without one, and it acts as a case. Put a glass shatter proof screen protector on and enjoy.

this is the newer model of the one I have, mine is going on 3 years old now and still works and looks like new.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072DWQTK3/?tag=nodakangler10-20

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't have much for advice plus I'm not very computer savvy. For your application I'm sure they would work just fine but I bought one and used it for a week then bought a small chromebook laptop that does much more of what I need .. I use with a wireless mouse with it most of the time and it's not much bigger than the Ipad.

sierra1995

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep the bluetooth keyboards are the way to go. Snap on around your Ipad, looks and feels like a laptop. Type on it as it is a normal keyboard. We use them at work for construction journals.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use a Bluetooth wireless keyboard with my ipad. made by Logitech. charge it maybe 3 times a year and I use my ipad a lot. wouldn't have an ipad without one, and it acts as a case. Put a glass shatter proof screen protector on and enjoy.

this is the newer model of the one I have, mine is going on 3 years old now and still works and looks like new.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072DWQTK3/?tag=nodakangler10-20

I have this same one and really like it. I seem to use our iPad way more now that we have the keyboard

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77