Anyone passing through Valley City to Grand Forks

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a strange request and just praying to get lucky. I picked up a hog from Valley Meat Supply in Valley City yesterday but they forgot to give me a box of ring sausage. It's a 4 hour round trip, so hoping that someone might be passing through VC today on the way to UND hockey perhaps and wouldn't mind picking it up for me.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a strange request and just praying to get lucky. I picked up a hog from Valley Meat Supply in Valley City yesterday but they forgot to give me a box of ring sausage. It's a 4 hour round trip, so hoping that someone might be passing through VC today on the way to UND hockey perhaps and wouldn't mind picking it up for me.

I'm planning on going to Fort KDM tomorrow and will be back to Fargo later in the day. I have techs that travel to Forks daily. Could get it to you by Monday, possibly?

I only ask for a pint of pickled Musky in return ;)

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm planning on going to Fort KDM tomorrow and will be back to Fargo later in the day. I have techs that travel to Forks daily. Could get it to you by Monday, possibly?

I only ask for a pint of pickled Musky in return ;)

Might take you up on that if I can't find someone coming up today. I'll let you know, and I appreciate the offer very much Duckslayer100! Valley Meats is also looking for me as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74