DeWalt Buddy Heater

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The New Cordless Portable DEWALT Propane Radiant Heater with high speed fan, LED work light and USB charging ports is ready for the jobsite and the camping trip. Featuring 3 USB ports for charging portable electronics, powerful LED work light and dual tank capability to keep you working or playing, day or night. Equipped with factory installed ODS and a thermoelectric safety valve you can feel comfortable using this certified indoor safe heater anywhere. Just plug any of the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX or FLEXVOLT batteries into the heater, hook up your propane tanks and you are ready to cut the cord and take this heater anywhere.

• 3-USB ports for charging personal electronics and accessories
  • Dual tank capacity provides up to 7 hours of run-time
  • Integrated high velocity fan to effectively disperse convective heat
  • Powerful LED light bar provides ideal working conditions

multi-dewalt-propane-heaters-dxh12b-64_1000.jpg

Slick idea. Especially for the guys that run electric drill augers. We already have the batteries along. I'd enjoy using a DeWalt battery over those D Cell batteries for the fan, and the usb ports, and built in light would be a bonus.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's where I'm at. I have two Big Buddies and cannot justify a third.

I just bought another big buddy last year after a fire event with my old one. Now I want one of these! I saw them before but did not realize you could run the fan with DeWalt batteries.

Big buddy heater for sale! Barely used!

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Put a set of blue-tooth connectable speakers on it and i'd buy one. Until then, PASS!

Established Member
Nu-Way stoves vented heat the only way to go, carbon monoxide deadly lots of guys doze off and never wake up

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nu-Way stoves vented heat the only way to go, carbon monoxide deadly lots of guys doze off and never wake up
In a portable ice house the buddy's are the "only way to go" they have a low oxygen sensor and portables tend to not be super airtight anyways and or have vent flaps. No matter what your heat source if your sleeping in it have a battery operated CO detector.

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are these things built better than the buddy heaters? 3 trips to Winnipeg does number on equipment and I store my buddy heater in a separate box that I put foam installation to hold it firm on my ATV and I get 2-years out of them max. 1 out of the last one. My deer hunting Buddy Heater is on year umpteen.

disclaimer: As soon as they start acting up I've replaced them as I'm not going on these trips with heater issues. All but one though did not operate.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
If using in a blind of sorts for hunting be sure to check it over good before lighting....i've learned the hard way and had a fire that darn near took the blind with it....mouse nests are not good!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75