Fargo ice fishing show

3geese4me

Honored Member
Will anyone be attending? It's during my guard drill which is right across the road. I may stop in after drill and see what the heck ice fishing is all about.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depends. Whats in it for me? Scored a sweet Clam 6 gal bucket at Scheels ice fest. And that was about it

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be going. Not sure what I truly need as I made out pretty good at Ice Fest for what I needed. Korkar Pollar 1200 boots $100 ($240ish) and a 13fishing black widow rod 28M for $35 ($70), even got the wife her Christmas gift beings she needed a new winter jacket and IA gear was on sale so that gained me some brownie points

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will probably go just to check it out. I have already hit 2-Scheels Ice Fests and will be in St Paul next weekend for the big one. And I don't even consider myself a huge ice angler.

3geese4me

Honored Member
I've been here for 11 years and I have never stepped foot onto the ice. However, as the years wean on I do find myself entertaining the thought.

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
I'll be there Saturday afternoon to see if there is anything I can waste money on. I didn't make it to the St Paul show this year.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
Will anyone be attending? It's during my guard drill which is right across the road. I may stop in after drill and see what the heck ice fishing is all about.

Curious 3geese - where is your Guard Drill? There is nothing across the road other than an assisted living center?

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious 3geese - where is your Guard Drill? There is nothing across the road other than an assisted living center?

Good point.
scheels map.jpg

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK - if i get time on Thur or Friday night - which i probably wont but i may --- do i need any more crap - nope do i need to spend $24 for the wife and I to get in --- probably not ---- Weekend i am gone

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member

Seems harmless enough
What will it hurt? About five years from now when you have three different styles of power auger’s, 11 rods, 3 different fish houses, a ranger with heated cab, and dang this snowbear is cool, you’ll wish you hadn’t gone

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems harmless enough
What will it hurt? About five years from now when you have three different styles of power auger’s, 11 rods, 3 different fish houses, a ranger with heated cab, and dang this snowbear is cool, you’ll wish you hadn’t gone

Meh, whats the worse that can really happen. In a little over 5yrs I think I'm only at 2 augers (hand and gas), 2 fish houses (soon to be 3), 11-13 rods, one flasher, no Ranger and ooh ooh, um um, I can explain, ah crap.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was alright. Seemed like Reeds had the best deals there. Picked up a couple FLX-28s and a Strikemaster 40V for a solid deal.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Overall I liked it. was a nice way to look at a lot of products, saw some pretty good deals around.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76