Assistance needed

3geese4me

Honored Member
For the past 15 years I have served in an Air Force active duty role and have recently made the switch to a role within the North Dakota Air National Guard. I have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and I am currently pursuing a master’s degree in information technology. I have also completed various leadership courses that lead to develop those who I supervise both personally and professionally.

I have had the privilege of honing my accounting skills throughout my Air Force career, working in acquisitions and in my current position as a data analyst has complimented my accounting degree. I am looking to leverage what I have learned in acquisitions and as an analyst and transfer that into accounting and finance positions located around the Minot, ND area.

If anyone knows of any opportunities, I would be willing to talk more in depth.

Thanks!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cannot imagine you couldn't land a damn nice job in short order with that resume. I would think even banks would be salivating over that.

3geese4me

Honored Member
I cannot imagine you couldn't land a damn nice job in short order with that resume. I would think even banks would be salivating over that.

I have had a very hard time finding applicable work. It seems that most places already have someone in mind when they post the job. I think my biggest limiting factor is that I don't know anyone in the industry.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
3geese...I take it nothing open in the civil service realm on Minot AFB that you are interested in? I work in the contracting/acquisition office on the base...seems like there is always an FM position open. They are currently hiring a GS-12 to run the Budget Office-should open a position below. Will keep an eye out for ya...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74