Ground Blind

andyb15

Established Member
Any lower priced (around $100) ground blinds you guys would recommend for bow hunting. I've watched a lot of deer this year walk in an area that I can't hang a stand but would be able to conceal a ground blind quite well. I've never bow hunted out of one though.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ameristep brickhouse
Excellent blind for the money and the larger long corner windows work well for archery.
Well built and will last for years just don't leave them out for 12 months and take 4 t posts, pound them in and tie heavier rope from them to each center hub metal loop and it won't go anywhere in high winds. Then take the small stakes and stake down the corners. With it being cold don't be afraid to take a sunflower head heater in there as well. The hissing sound must just sound like the wind or something to them and it covers up your movement sounds when its cold, works like a champ! :;:thumbsup

Oh that redneck chair is a great blind chair as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078H8PGHK/?tag=nodakangler10-20

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have had a couple Barronett Grounder 350 blinds and like them pretty well. Its been awhile since I bought one but I think I got both on sale for around $70-$80 and they were $100 range originally. Buddy has a big Mike and it is got even more room and taller but is a little on the big side.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My Ameristep did the job for me this fall for my first year of bow hunting. I had it set up for just over 3 months and did pretty well. I tied it down on 3 sides and staked it down outside and inside grommets with tent stakes. Only bad thing is a couple of the straps did tear off. But considering the winds it took on this fall... I can’t expect no minor damage.

Good luck!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmers that is a mega perch in your avatar wow!!!

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
what 5575 said. i have the same blind and stake them down pretty much exactly how he described and has lasted four years..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76