Shooting at bigfoot

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The shooter or the target have done some kind of srooms in the past life. Then they do live in a different country.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
One more reason to shave I guess.
I live in the north hills outside of Helena, where this happened. And they can have my beard when they pry it from my cold, dead face.

This dude is making up squatch stories, or there is some ding dong brains out there shooting at Sasquatch shaped things. Based on the characters I saw crawl out of the woodwork on election day, I wouldn't put either scenario past my township neighbors. Yeesh there's some weirdos up here

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in the north hills outside of Helena, where this happened. And they can have my beard when they pry it from my cold, dead face.

This dude is making up squatch stories, or there is some ding dong brains out there shooting at Sasquatch shaped things. Based on the characters I saw crawl out of the woodwork on election day, I wouldn't put either scenario past my township neighbors. Yeesh there's some weirdos up here
Good to hear you have adapted and are fitting in well!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could see somebody taking a poke at that beard. Make sure you wear bright colors when you’re hoisting carps.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did...did you just make a pass at me? Sorry Cap. Hasn't been that long of a winter yet

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think bigfoot is​ blurry. That's the problem. There is a large out-of-focus monster out there and that is more scary I think.

Tillerman2095

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember when that guy outside of Kalispell MT, he was wearing a ghillie suit running out on the highway pretending to be Big Foot. I'm pretty sure he died, or @ least was hurt real bad.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if he was on the cast of Strange Wilderness?

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I was listening about this topic on a recent episode of Meat Eater podcast where Steve Rinella was talking to a bigfoot expert of sorts. The question came up, would you shoot a bigfoot if you saw one. I don't think I would but if there are bigfoots out there, we would need a specimen to prove they existed.

What would you guys do?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know for a fact bigfoot exists and is breeding with drunk women in Californistan. I had a 6ft 5 inch 325 lb petty officer from mid CA that had to shave his chest below the collarbones and have his wife shave his back down below the neckline of his t-shirts to stay within regs. I think his DNA test would yield some interesting results. As far as shooting at bigfoot, NOPE, it might be one of this guys relatives.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I was listening about this topic on a recent episode of Meat Eater podcast where Steve Rinella was talking to a bigfoot expert of sorts. The question came up, would you shoot a bigfoot if you saw one. I don't think I would but if there are bigfoots out there, we would need a specimen to prove they existed.

What would you guys do?

Why shoot them? That would solve nothing in this mystery. I would offer him some Jack Links jerkey and a few cool brews, it's amazing what a guy can learn with humans so I don't see what could go wrong.

ND1SHOT

Screen_shot_2010-08-27_at_4.28.12_PM_400x400.jpg

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Squatches must have went extinct before millions of trail cams got placed through out North America, and every human being started carrying a hi def camera in their pocket.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62