Drying out Eskimo Quickfish

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Does everyone pop it up and dry it out each time they go out? Mine gets a little wet around the bottom. I don't really have room in my house to open it up. I have it laying next to my heat register right now. Would hate for it to get moldy.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a flip over, gets wet on the bottom edges. I just open my tonneau cover open at work during the week and it dries out.

I certainly wouldn't leave it zipped inside the storage bag.

Trey5150

Does everyone pop it up and dry it out each time they go out? Mine gets a little wet around the bottom. I don't really have room in my house to open it up. I have it laying next to my heat register right now. Would hate for it to get moldy.

I dry mine in the garage with a space heater for a day. I am worried it will mold or get musty. My Eskimo isn’t insulated so it gets condensation on the inside.

Last edited:

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always open my flip-over up in the garage for a day or two to dry out. Seems like when I don’t all the zippers are frozen and a pita the next time out.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dry mine out at the end of the season. I have an Enclosed trailer and leave my 2 sleds and ranger sitting in it between trips. Never had any issues yet. But thinking about it maybe I will run a box fan in it for a day after each trip

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yes, I dry mine out each time. Do you have room to spread the bottom apart and set up a fan blowing warm air from the register?

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve never once dried mine out. Throw it in wet and pop it up the next time

Mine stays in shed. It’s winter where I’m at so not worried about mold

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110