Two and 1/2 Men

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of you still watch the reruns? To bad Charlie went off the deep end in his personal life. That show was so fricken funny. I would rank it close to Seinfeld. There is not many old TV series I will watch but this is one of them.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The chicks!

Outside of that, I never really stopped as I channel surfed across that show. I found the kid and other dude to be too annoying.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in the middle of re-watching The Office. That has to be one of the best shows of all time. Michael Scott mostly means well, but the stuff he pulls. I work in an office myself, and he makes me cringe...

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
South Park, Big Bang Theory, Parks and Rec., and The Office are my go to binge watch shows. Found a new to the US Canadian comedy called Letterkenny. It's on Hulu and hilarious!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was always uncomfortable with the kid, gay Allen was not so fun either, but the shenanigans in front of the kid, and predictable jokes. Was funny 50% of the time, every time

i am from the married with children era, and find everything else fails in comparison.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Married with Children is always good. Al is a hero.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
All good mentions above. I catch myself watching South Park and Family Man often but I really appreciate human actors that have great comedic timing. Canadian comedy was mentioned and that made me remember The Kids in the Hall and the Red Green shows. I will never forget the (I'm crushing your head - Kids in the Hall) and (fix everything with duck tape - Red Green) skits. If you are not familiar with Kids in the Hall I think you can watch some episodes if not all online.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Found a new to the US Canadian comedy called Letterkenny. It's on Hulu and hilarious!
Letterkenny is awesome, but I have a hard time explaining why... I guess it's the Canuk banter.
To me "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is the pinnacle of comedic banter and crude humor.

- - - Updated - - -

Married with Children is always good. Al is a hero.
I was a little too young when it was on, but have good memories of sneaking into the living room undetected to catch as much as I could when my dad watched.

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
All wrong, the original was MASH followed by WKRP in Cincinnati and Happy Days, then we had friends & married with children. Then Seinfeld and everything that followed was shit.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m a big fan of comedy that’s well executed. Frazier, while annoying, was BRILLIANT. Basically a modernized and more complex version of Lucille Ball.

I too recently discovered Letterkenny. It’s fascinating, and definitely NSFW:

- - - Updated - - -

“It’s a tough life pickin rocks and pullin teats, but sure as Gods got sandals, it beats fightin guys with treasure trails.”

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can’t go through a thread like this without mentioning “Cheers”. Where everybody knows your name.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
South Park had a Golden Age a few years ago where pert near every episode was gut splitting
Always Sunny in Philadelphia is all gold
The League has it's moments. First two seasons for sure. After that, meh.

That's all I got. My comedy rollodex falls off about 3 years ago when my second kid was born and I quit having time to watch television.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trailer Park Boys

As entertainment or an autobiography ???

FB_IMG_1549251030987.jpg

Last edited:

Bullsnake

Founding Member
Founding Member
As far as reruns, go yes Cheers and Married With Children are at the top, but That 70's show is on daily at my house, also wish My Name is Earl was still aired

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always Sunny is terribly irreverent

and incredibly funny

but terribly irreverent

- - - Updated - - -

Married with Children was dog poop

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159