Stobber the Wisco Transplant

Stobber

Hello Nodak!! I am Kevin, originally from Wisconsin, born and raised. Came here for work in 2011 and have absolutely fell in love with the state. I work in the equipment rental industry, and that is what brought me to Williston 8 years ago.

I absolutely love to fish all seasons and just a few weeks ago finally got a boat, I have not had one since moving out here. Trust me, being right on Lake Sakakawea without a boat has been a real challenge, but that is no longer a worry.

I also love to hunt and camp with my family, my wife and I love to hunt pheasant and grouse with our GSP, and my wife bowhunts. We have a 7 year old daughter who shares our passions.

North Dakota is our home, no doubt about it.

Thanks for having me!

Oley55

Established Member
Congrats on the new boat! I’m originally from Wisco too. Been here just over a year. Sak has become a favorite for my family can’t wait for summer!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s a polite way of saying, “you’re not welcome here, ‘sconi?” ;:;ban Vollmer, help me out...

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something about Toby and the recent banning of his 4 accounts has me leery of the authenticity of these newbies. But, just to be safe... welcome!?

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
This has Toby written all over it

It's not official until the avatar is in place :
396201_original.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Stobber.

If this isn't real, it won't be the first time I've been hoodwinked. If not, then I welcome the guy. How do I lose?

A few years ago a real-live girl joined this site, and posted a lot of trout pictures. People hunted her right out, calling her a phony. Turns out, not only was she real, but she could likely outfish half of us on any given day.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
stobber? sober toby.... too likely, but welcome, have fun, don't melt down, you'll be fine

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:howdy
Which beer do you miss the most from Wis? I have to go there every once in awhile for work and will say they make some good brews over there, the cheese ain't bad either.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75