Seek Outside Tipi

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Random question, does anyone have a Seek Outside Tipi and live near Devils Lake or Grand Forks?

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
3F852FC2-1092-4EAB-98DD-2E8C31CB085E.jpg
What are you wondering?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i love it. Just heard they are going to offer a liner which will make it about perfect for me.

camp1.jpg

cimaron.jpg

cim2.jpg

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in cando and go to devils frequently but the tent is in Helena right meow. I’m heading to meet my buddy beginning of April for a shed trip. Could possibly bring back.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet pics kurtr!

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wish I could help you out with the filming. If you're looking for someone to talk you into buying one, I can help you out with that! Kurt, are they making an actual condensation liner for it? I got the half nest last year and it does an OK job at diverting condensation.

IMG_3802.jpgIMG_1628.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2062.jpg

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am located in Cooperstown and have the Cimarron and a titatanium stove from Lite outdoors. Kurt R put me onto these. Last fall we hunted Co 3rd season in Nov around 10,000 feet and were in the single digits at night with over a foot of snow on the ground and survived just fine. My number is 701-789-1811 if you have any questions.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have been looking for a tipi to use instead of my wall tent.

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have been looking for a tipi to use instead of my wall tent.

What application are you currently using your wall tent? Base camp? Horse pack in? Set up solo all the time? Guess I curious why you'd make the switch. Light tipis serve a purpose for sure.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yep Kevin made the announcement on Rokslide about a week ago and i asked how long till they are out and he said 3 weeks.
Good to know, guess I'm ordering a liner!

What application are you currently using your wall tent? Base camp? Horse pack in? Set up solo all the time? Guess I curious why you'd make the switch. Light tipis serve a purpose for sure.

Yeup, I love SO as a company, but they have their niche. I love mine cimarron for backpacking or if I have an extreme weight limit. But a base camp where weight is not an issue I'd go a more comfortable route. I'm giving the Luxe Hercules a try this summer and fall and I'll be glad to chime in after the season. At 30 lbs, it seems like a nice medium between an 8-man tipi and an arctic over/wall tent. If weight is never an issue, arctic ovens are unreal!!!!

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member

old 10x14 ted Williams from the 70s with wood stove, Mostly bird hunting sept through the end of November and l haven't had time to do enough of it the last few years. looking to get set up so I can stay anywhere doesn't take up a lot of room and in the future it can be packed if need be.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75