Thanks

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the guys who took the time and effort to come back out and give me a ride back in with there side X side instead of letting this fat old man walk back to the truck at Geneva today I say Thank you again;:;bowdown. Good to know there are still some good and considerate fellow sportsman out there. As for fishing, I fished from about 330-630 and caught 2 perch and marked fish on and off but no other bites. Winter doldrums I would guess, Dale

Last edited:

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is awesome to hear! It's often only the bad things we hear about these days. :;:cheers

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the guys who took the time and effort to come back out and give me a ride back in with there side X side instead of letting this fat old man walk back to the truck at Geneva today I say Thank you again;:;bowdown. Good to know there are still some good and considerate fellow sportsman out there. As for fishing, I fished from about 330-630 and caught 2 perch and marked fish on and off but no other bites. Winter doldrums I would guess, Dale

Pretty sure he was a friend of mine. He said something about helping a fatty....kidding, he said he gave a guy a ride that walked on. I will make him aware of this post.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57