MAGA

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Woman who attacked man wearing 'MAGA' hat was illegal immigrant, taken into ICE custody: officials

A woman who was arrested last week for allegedly attacking a man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat at a Massachusetts restaurant is an illegal immigrant from Brazil, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said.
ICE officers detained Rosiane Santos, 41, on Tuesday after they discovered she was in the U.S. illegally, Boston 25 News reported.
"Deportation officers with ICE's Fugitive Operations Team arrested Rosie Santos, an unlawfully present citizen of Brazil," ICE said in a statement. "Santos is facing local charges for assault and other offenses. She is presently in ICE custody and has been entered into removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts."
WOMAN ASSAULTS MAN WEARING ‘MAGA’ HAT AT MEXICAN EATERY, CLAIMS SHE'S THE VICTIM, VIDEO SHOWS
Santos, who was living in Falmouth, was charged with disorderly conduct, assault and battery after a confrontation at the Casa Vallarta Mexican Restaurant last Friday.
Bryton Turner, 23, told police he was at the restaurant when Santos started yelling at him because he was wearing the iconic red hat made famous during Trump’s presidential campaign. Turner recorded the incident on his phone. The video showed Santos walking behind him and hitting his hat off his head.
MAGA-HAT WEARING TEEN CLAIMS CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL WOULDN'T PERMIT HER TO WEAR HAT
“That’s the problem – the problem with America these days. People are just ignorant,” Turner said in the video.
Geo Macarao, a bartender at the restaurant, told Boston 25 that Turner did not provoke Santos in the incident.
"No, no he just walked in and ordered his food,” Macarao said.
Santos later told responding police officers that Turner shouldn’t be allowed to eat at the restaurant because he supported Trump, who is calling to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
She later said she regretted the incident but claimed she was provoked, Boston 25reported.
“I had a little bit to drink maybe that’s the reason that I couldn’t walk away but being discriminated for so many times in my life, I just had to stand up for myself,” she said. “He’s not a victim. I am the victim. I have been bullied, OK?”

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Typical stuff we have been hearing for years. Its always racist or victim of this and that. Problem is she is so arrogant and dumb that she started a fight as an illegal alien. Have some common sense and fly under the radar lady. One less illegal is a start I guess.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kick her ass across the border and let her walk to Brazil.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got myself a new shirt! :;:cheers
IMG_20190223_214502_361.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got myself a new shirt! :;:cheers
87387627_10218956776503224_8527090029229506560_n.jpg

Haha! Although, this shirt is already outdated. I heard a blip on the radio news this morning, about LGBTQ. What the heck is the "Q"?

HaHAHAHA! Just looked it up! The "Q" is for queer? I guess we can say that word again. Suddenly, as of today, it's no longer politically incorrect!! (fist pump)

LOL, so now if you are questioning your sexual identity, you are queer.

So, Johnr, you are queer, and not confused.

Also, I see that they're adding the letter "I" to the group, if you're intersex.

Whatever THAT means...

Last edited:

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who owns a maga hat
Who ever dreamed that stupid trucker hat would become such an iconic piece of american culture and history. Of all people, The Donald and his comb over, rocking a red trucker hat. #triggered

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha! Although, this shirt is already outdated. I heard a blip on the radio news this morning, about LGBTQ. What the heck is the "Q"?

HaHAHAHA! Just looked it up! The "Q" is for queer? I guess we can say that word again. Suddenly, as of today, it's no longer politically incorrect!! (fist pump)

LOL, so now if you are questioning your sexual identity, you are queer.

So, Johnr, you are queer, and not confused.

Also, I see that they're adding the letter "I" to the group, if you're intersex.

Whatever THAT means...

Good news for me. I am a lesbian

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a woman trapped inside of me, but she's a lesbian.

On a side note, McL. SD girls BBall team had a boy playing for the last two years.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just amazes how people are getting so bent out of shape over this MAGA hat..think we ALL need to be wearing them everyday, it sure helps finding the illegals that not suppose to be here because they bust a vein in their head when they see the hat.....lol

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
well here you go then
michelle-obama-2020-snapback-hat-white.jpg

you're welcome greasy

Well now I am going to have to put you on the list. But you are a funny guy so I will kill you last....jk

this is a joke, so all you lesbians out there with me just relax, I am not threatening my buddy guywhoisntgreasy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 57