Bump stock ban

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just curious,

How many of you are going to surrender your bump stocks to the ATF in six days? It's amazing how a responsible citizen can be made into a felon during the enactment of a law. One day you are legal, the next you are a criminal with potential prison time up to 10 years. Merica!!

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
“I will not be surrendering mine. They can come and take it.”

...and that was the last we ever heard from pigsticker.

Thread should be titled, “who here is going to knowingly violate a federal dictate and announce it on the internet so the feds can prosecute?”

No, I don’t own a bumpstock. My semi-auto rifles can be bumpfired without some goofy stock.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If it isn't on the gun, isn't it just a piece of plastic

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any progress on the lawsuits that have been filed trying to stop this illegal seizure of personal property?

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol bed wetter! I never said I had one or that they could pry it from my cold dead hands haha. Just wondering with the looming deadline what was happening in the bump stock world. It is interesting though how things like this can turn ordinary joes into criminals due to a simple change in terminology. I’m surprised they aren’t enacting some sort of grandfather law like they did with the hi-cap magazines years ago.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member

DareDevilDave

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the word then? Can I own one or are they banned? Just bought a ruger 556 today for the collection.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the word then? Can I own one or are they banned? Just bought a ruger 556 today for the collection.

Last I heard, some group of gun owners made it a class-action suit or something and the court issued a stay for members of that group. If you join the group (for $1 or something) you’re protected by the stay. I could be wrong.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75