Just because you can doesn't mean you should..

Founding Member
Founding Member
From Legend Killer Charters Facebook page today.
Pretty sickening if you ask me, I don't care how good the fishing is on Huron this just isn't right this time of year. They say this is nothing compared to the netting going on on the Canadian side.

Straight up poundtown!
67 fish hit the deck this morning 22 being fish ohios and are 4 man limit all over 29 inches up to 12 lbs. What an epic day on the water!
Big blow coming tomorrow back at it Saturday.
Capt. Ken Rice
www.legendkillercharters.com

walleye murder.jpg

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It just as bad when they are all 6 pound fish at ND cleaning stations. No point in eating those big fish. Let them grow and get bigger.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet the people who hired the guide were from Sconiland, in fact, I bet the guide grew up in WI too.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would be fun catching and releasing........ but eating..........;:;barf

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im probably the furthest from a “let the big girls go” snob as I believe people shouldnt feel ashamed to keep a big one every now and again but even Im a little squimish seeing a picture like that. Definately sconis. Greedy fuckers

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
the lake is full of those kind of fish. big deal. just like Erie. I remember when Shannon Kiehl Caught 95 pounds of fish in a three day tournament and didn't even crack the top 60 on Erie. 150 lbs won it. It just isn't something we can comprehend

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fact that his guide business is named after a WWE wrestler should tell the story. I thought the name was stupid so I googled it. I am now dumber and may God have mercy on his soul.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It’s a damn fish. Big deal. The big ones taste just as good. Also, it doesn’t matter what time of year. You kill a fish in the summer, winter, or spring, it is just as dead. Congrats to those guys. That would be fun as hell

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
That there be cheek meat heaven. Smoked walleye and walleye nuggets look to be in the future.

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get over it guys. That's just how it is out there. I lived near Detroit for a few years and fished Erie one spring. This time of year, it was hard to find fish under 6 pounds. Would go to the cleaning station and it was nothing but 6-10 pound fish being cleaned. Sak is good but it it's in the pee-wee leagues when compared to Erie.

- - - Updated - - -

It just as bad when they are all 6 pound fish at ND cleaning stations. No point in eating those big fish. Let them grow and get bigger.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The percentage of 6 pound fish at the cleaning stations in ND is incredibly low.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Erie boys always get blasted on social media. It must be quite the place when she clicks.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think it anyone's business what people keep for fish. If it was a Salmon or Northern or Perch you wouldn't be saying anything. What about a big Doe or the buck Buck that can pass on his genetics. No one has a problem and no one judges a person.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think it anyone's business what people keep for fish. If it was a Salmon or Northern or Perch you wouldn't be saying anything. What about a big Doe or the buck Buck that can pass on his genetics. No one has a problem and no one judges a person.

ha ha ha - you just triggered some SJWs somewhere

they're everywhere - and they're pissed about everything

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
No point in eating those big fish.

Try sustenance and whatever reasons you can come up with for keeping a 17" fish.

Greater meat yield on a per fish basis too, which may be an especially important factor if one doesn't go fishing all that often or if one is paying big bucks for a guided outing.

How bouts I do me and you do you?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79