Lost Sunglasses

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I might have lost my prescription sunglasses today near the east boat ramp at Nelson Lake. They are in a green hard plastic case. Could be along shore, by the ramp or in the parking area right south of the ramp.

If anyone drives by there often and wouldn't mind swinging in looking around, I would appreciate hearing back.

Thanks.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
That sucks, hope you find them. But more importantly, how was fishing?? :;:huh

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why don't you just swing in there and find them yourself??

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
That sucks, hope you find them. But more importantly, how was fishing?? :;:huh

It wasn't bad considering the horrible weather conditions. Windier than expected, occasional rain and fog thicker than any fog I have ever seen. I went slow crossing the lake but decided, with the sucky weather, it wasn't worth the risk of possibly getting hit so I packed up early. Caught a dozen bass, 1 decent one, and a few crappie.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you just swing in there and find them yourself??

I'm an hour away and am still searching around here. There were boats loading behind me so thought maybe someone stumbled into them. Thanks for asking.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind!!! I found them!!!

Last edited:

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
A simple case of CRS ? :)

Winner. Apparently I took them out of my coat pocket when I hung it up to dry and apparently I put them in my shoe so I would remember to take them to the truck. I figured I would go search the boat and truck one more tme and grabbed my shoes and, voila.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
62C3E412-BDEB-4A6D-A7C6-A79F45602DF3.jpg
While looking for your glasses, I stumbled upon this..now u went and done it!
All kidding aside; found it outside The Ranch last nite..
The barney fife in me says the snow plows must have found it and a certain somebody got a Helluvan ass-chewing over the course of the last few months..(Don't put your band in the same pocket as your keys if you're guna be that guy??)

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
While looking for your glasses, I stumbled upon this..now u went and done it!
All kidding aside; found it outside The Ranch last nite..
The barney fife in me says the snow plows must have found it and a certain somebody got a Helluvan ass-chewing over the course of the last few months..(Don't put your band in the same pocket as your keys if you're guna be that guy??)

You could post that you found that on Bismarck Reporting the News Facebook page if you were so inclined. Or I could if you wanted. Be cool to find the owner assuming that is a wedding band.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lost my class ring once and found it 3 years later in the alley where I walked to work. Took a little pounding to get it round again and then I lost it again never to be found. Didnt matter much because I hated highschool anyway.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also lost my class ring many years ago. Got a call from the city mtce shop. A loader operator pushing snow into piles along the river found it. It had been in a load of snow dumped. Checked with the school, had my initials inside the band. Almost unbelievable...

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
You could post that you found that on Bismarck Reporting the News Facebook page if you were so inclined. Or I could if you wanted. Be cool to find the owner assuming that is a wedding band.

You can sure have at it but it's only about 1/2 the band, but maybe it could save someone's marriage lol :;:huh

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can sure have at it but it's only about 1/2 the band, but maybe it could save someone's marriage lol :;:huh

I didn't realize it was only half.....now I can see that in the pic. I will skip it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sluggo,
I bet you found it the last place you looked for it! ;:;rofl
Sorry i just had to say it.

Indeed it was. :)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108