smartctaft...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
was looking at getting the vesselview with the mobile app, then the merc monitor, now :confused:

i think the first would be around $300, the monitor around $600 - not sure what the monitor does other than being permanently installed - do you need other sensors for it???

any help would be appreciated... thanks...

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
Head unit with a data link to the head unit. I have one with a 90 4 stroke on an 88 Yar 16 footer. They Smartcraft also come standard on all Verados. I love it and feel it is worth every penny. Fuel consumption is accurate, temp, oil pressure, water pressure, etc. All of the important vital functions found quickly, accurately, and reliably.

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vessel View Mobile is a bluetooth transmitter to send engine data to an app on your bluetooth device (phone, tablet etc.) I have this and like it but I have to have it open to view data. I just paid like $150 for it with a sale that mercury was running when you ordered from them. I believe it ended march 31st and ran for about 2 months. Installation took about 3 seconds under my dash with existing SmartCraft plugs.

Vessel View Link is designed to work with Lowrance graphs to transmit engine data directly to your graph, it even allows you the use of the touch screen to adjust throttle for slow trolling. I wanted this, but it costs some serious coin. Like 5+ bennys rich.

Vessel View w/ Monitor is a stand alone screen you mount to your dash to view live data.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks guys... i'm pretty good at talking and sending texas messages on my phone, but that's about it... might have to bone up a bit...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75