Little Minneapolis Drivers

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
So with my very late nights that last couple months i am amazed with the drivers at night in the big city of Fargon.

1. Last night my daughter, wife and i are driving home after work at about 2am --- should be peak cop time and peak drunk time and peak drunks generally behave time. a truck comes up on my daugher car tails her like no tommorow right in front of me. She turns to get in the right lane and let him by -- he pulls over tails her big time where his break light is on. Ofi held off though to see what this idiot would do. She then goes to turn south to our house puts on her signal left he then goes into the left turn lane with his high beams on no less.

She says dad what should of i done. I said get a truck and topper and some big mirrors you will never be bothered.

2. my wife the other late night ago - has a guy do 100plus on main avenue and when he passed her his car hit a bump and he was like inches from her as he struggled to get his car back under control.

Should we have cameras all over the place doing monitoring ---- the older i get i say yes F um.

that accident with the kids --- what is really going on that guys mind -- same with the two instances above.

Did we do some crazy things when we were kids --- maybe -- but both instances did not seem kid things - i seen the one driver he was in his 30s.

IMO its all Lack of Faith vs. mental health.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
She should have probably kept driving and called 911 and said i have a jerk who is following/tailing me. Let the cops cool his jets.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
I agree with ya Short - I live in West Fargo by the schools - I have one of those speed check signs in my back yard and a guy on a crotch rocket came by the other night and hit 91 mph - we have several kids in our neighborhood - I called the police. They have stepped up the patrol and its only a matter of time before I get this asshats license ##. It seems to be getting worse everyday.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
So with my very late nights that last couple months i am amazed with the drivers at night in the big city of Fargon.

1. Last night my daughter, wife and i are driving home after work at about 2am --- should be peak cop time and peak drunk time and peak drunks generally behave time. a truck comes up on my daugher car tails her like no tommorow right in front of me. She turns to get in the right lane and let him by -- he pulls over tails her big time where his break light is on. Ofi held off though to see what this idiot would do. She then goes to turn south to our house puts on her signal left he then goes into the left turn lane with his high beams on no less.

She says dad what should of i done. I said get a truck and topper and some big mirrors you will never be bothered.

2. my wife the other late night ago - has a guy do 100plus on main avenue and when he passed her his car hit a bump and he was like inches from her as he struggled to get his car back under control.

Should we have cameras all over the place doing monitoring ---- the older i get i say yes F um.

that accident with the kids --- what is really going on that guys mind -- same with the two instances above.

Did we do some crazy things when we were kids --- maybe -- but both instances did not seem kid things - i seen the one driver he was in his 30s.

IMO its all Lack of Faith vs. mental health.

Do you own or work in a bar being you're driving at 2 am?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with ya Short - I live in West Fargo by the schools - I have one of those speed check signs in my back yard and a guy on a crotch rocket came by the other night and hit 91 mph - we have several kids in our neighborhood - I called the police. They have stepped up the patrol and its only a matter of time before I get this asshats license ##. It seems to be getting worse everyday.

Honestly, I couldn't agree with you more. If it takes all summer, get that guy's plate. He gets a big fine, MAYBE he'll learn.

Couple years ago I was backing my mini van (yes, that's right) out of the driveway, and a car came down our street - had to be going 50mph. I took off after them, and they pulled into a lot a few blocks away. Had no idea I was behind them. I parked right behind them, so they couldn't move, and chewed their asses. I guess, I could have been lucky - it might have gotten physical, but it didn't. I have never seen that car again.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Better be careful in this day and age as one might get knifed or shot going up to someone. Your life means nothing to them. I do the same thing as you did and my bride tells me every time i get back in the vehicle, "do you realize they could have been armed and shot you"? Especially when there is more than one in their car. You can't watch everyone of them at the same time.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where did the West Fargo cops disappear to ? It's nuts that I see the same ones driving the way they do. No idea who drives the little blue rice burner with a big spoiler on the back that sounds like a motocross bike but I used to think he was crazy until I watched a red sports car passing everything in sight north on 45th about 80 during noon rush. He cleared 3 green lights and I lost sight of him when he went over the overpass. A few years ago my boys neighbor was out playing football with a few kids and a car came screaming through and he threw a bullet and hit the car and the car stopped and boy did he chew ass. It was a young girl and she was balling her eyes out , I thought that was pretty funny and he did the neighborhood and her a big favor. She lived a few houses down and he had warned her before.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you live in fargo, your culprits are most likely sitting in the SE part of Osgood hornbachers parking lot 3-4 nites a week where they get together and druel over each other's cars once the weathers half ass nice enough. It's definitely the fast n furious wanabee's of nodak!

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dash cams and in some cases the way a guy gets tailgated, rear dash cams. See all kinds of shit from the foreign dash cam videos posted from time to time on u tube.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy was clearly targeting her he could tell it was a female alone. What he couldnt tell is the truck behind her was her dad. If my blood pressure was running high like when I was in my late 30s I probably would of tailed him after he veared off.
When we were kids we never had to be afraid. Now days the world is full of piece of shits

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve not had too many problems drivers in Fargo. Southwest quadrant is best quadrant.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I installed a dashcam this past winter, I consider the $49 spent on it as exceptionally cheap insurance for bad drivers, etc.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76